Website St. Joseph's Child Care Center
· Salary of $16.00/hour and up, based on experience and credentials.
· Full-time position.
· Shift from 10:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.
· Working mainly with 1-year old children.
· DCF 45 Hour Training or willing to take training within 90 days.
· CDA / Florida Staff Credential or higher (preferred).
· CPR/First Aid (preferred).
· Experience working with children 0-5 years-old (preferred, but willing to train).
· Must be able to occasionally lift 10+ pounds children.
· COVID Vaccinated.
· Paid holidays.
· Paid time off.
· Health, vision, dental, life, and Aflac insurances.
· Scholarships towards Associates and Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education.
· Individual retirement plan (401K).
· Quarterly bonuses (Zero Club).
· Free first aid and CPR training renewal.
· Discounted tuition rates for your children.
· Opportunities for advancement within company.
· Work a full-time shift M-F, from 10:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.
· Maintain licensing requirements.
· Assist teachers with classroom duties.
· Talk to parents and help meet their needs.
· Maintain cleanliness in the classroom.
· Ensure the well-being and development of infant, toddler, and preschool-aged children.
· Support progressive/inquiry-based learning.
· Engage with and enrich children using positive language, loving care, and interactive play.
· Closely supervise children and adhere to robust health and safety protocols.
· Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting and standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, and frequently moving or lifting children weighing 10+ pounds unassisted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com