Early childhood educators have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of future generations.
Because 90% of a child’s brain is developed by age 5, the early educators play a significant role in the architecture of their brain. This important first steps will carry children for life.
Benefits to a Career in Early Education
- Experience the joy of a child’s firsts
- Get to help children learn in new ways
- You can tap into your inner child
- Makes you more creative
- Makes you a better caregiver
- You become more patient
- Every day brings something new
- You can help shape healthy habits
What does it take to work in child care?
Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential: The CDA is the most commonly recognized certificate. In the field of Early Childhood, it frequently leads to advancement and employment security. The CDA Credential is recognized in the United States and is being accepted in a growing number of international countries.