Florida’s Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) is designed to prepare four-year-olds for kindergarten and build the foundation for their educational success. All children who turn 4-years-old on or before September 1st and reside in Florida are eligible to attend a VPK program. Parents must provide proof of the child’s age and residency during online registration.Information will be coming soon regarding the application process and required documentation.View VPK Instructor Qualifications
NEW VPK ELIGIBILITY OPTION EFFECTIVE JULY 1
Effective July 1, 2016, parents whose children are born from February 2 through September 1 in a calendar year will have a new option when it comes to enrolling their 4-year-old in the state’s VPK program. To learn more about this eligibility change, click HERE. Feel free to post this information in your child care facility and share with parents.
VPK Provider Resources
VPK Provider Information
- Access the Provider Portal.
- Don’t miss out on important notifications, news, updates and alerts! Sign up for Provider Notes today!
- Looking for a form, publication or online resource? Go to our Resource Center.
- More about VPK Learning Circles.
- OEL Bright Beginnings – VPK Assessment Online Reporting System