Integrating Arts into the Early Childhood Classroom
Creating art gives children an opportunity to express themselves. The trainer will share the different art forms and ways to incorporate them into the preschool classroom. Using our digital resources, participants will discover unique and fun ways to help children express themselves through art. Art is also a great tool for reinforcing social and emotional skills. Let PBS Kids show you how!
– Navigate the PBS online platforms to locate and use relevant resources
– Identify ways children can express themselves through art
– Find ways to integrate art across the curriculum
– Explain how art helps students in other academic subjects
– Share fun art related projects with students
Learners can print out digital handouts following the training
INSTRUCTOR CONTACT INFORMATION
Sarah Keith – firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION OF LEARNING EVENT
Online Platform- Webinar link will be emailed to learners.
ACHIEVEMENT BONUS (ALL requirements must be met to receive bonus at the end of training) *subject to funding availability.