Preschool Kitchen Manager/Floater
Website St. Joseph's Child Care Center
· Salary of $16.00/hour and up, based on experience and credentials.
· Full-time position.
· Shift from 6:45a.m. to 3:45p.m. Monday through Friday.
· DCF 45 Hour Training (preferred) or willing to take it within 90 days.
· Food training in sanitation, food safety, nutrition, food preparation (preferred) or willing to take a Food Safety/Food Handlers training within 30 days.
· CDA / Florida Staff Credential or higher (preferred).
· CPR/First Aid (preferred).
· Experience working with children 0-5 years-old (preferred, but willing to train).
· At least 1 year of Kitchen Manager and in school/pre-school will be a plus.
· Pre-employment drug and TB testing (paid by our company).
· Must be able to lift up 10+ pounds.
· COVID Vaccinated.
· Paid holidays.
· Paid time off.
· Health, vision, dental, life, and Aflac insurances.
· Scholarships towards Associates and Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education.
· Individual retirement plan (401K).
· Quarterly bonuses (Zero Club).
· Free first aid and CPR training renewal.
· Discounted tuition rates for your children.
· Warming and serving pre-cooked breakfast, and snacks to infants through 5-years old.
· Getting and distributing prepared lunch to infants through 5-years old.
· Monthly food and supply orders.
· Maintains established standards of sanitation, safety, and food storage as set by the local and state Health Departments.
· Track inventory including use by and expiration dates of all food items.
· Removes trays and leftovers from classrooms and disposes accordingly.
· Determines the snack count and distributes PM snack in each classroom.
· Work in a safe and friendly manner with all staff, following all established policies and procedures.
· Treat children with dignity and respect. Recognize their individuality and diversity.
· Participates in all emergency drills and environmental safety activities.
· Attend staff meetings, in-house training, and other center functions as requested by the Director.
· Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting and standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, and frequently moving or lifting children weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org