Website Kidd's R Us Family Childcare
The learning environment is rich in diversity and culture.
a community for 16 yrs. We are a Gold Seal Nationally Accredited Program, and we are very passionate about the children and families we serve.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Family Childcare Assistant:
• Assist in creating lesson plans and maintaining a safe classroom environment.
• Cleaning throughout the day that keeps all of the interactive areas sanitary and safe. (Bathroom & classrooms)
• Monitor children during outdoor activities, and interact with the children to enhance their learning and development.
• The childcare teaching assistant, is guided by the curriculum of his/her supervisor
in performing the right social and educational activities for children of a given age group.
• Knowledge of various behavior patterns of preschool-aged children, toddlers, and infants, as well as basic concepts of development in children is very important.
• Solid knowledge of practices and procedures for maintaining safety in classrooms and playgrounds.
• Strong ability to communicate orally with children, remembering that they are children developing and
learning their environment.
• Great pay and some benefits.
Owner/ Director Annette Eberhart firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Level 2 Background Screening (clearinghouse)
2. Family Childcare Home Rules and Regulations Training (6 online hours) https://www.myflfamilies.com/service-
3. Pediatric CPR and First Aid Certificate
4. Complete the Early Literacy for Children Birth to Three (5 hours) online course
**Serious Inquires Only. Contact www.kiddsrusfamilychildcare.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com